- 1 lb. lean ground beef 1 small onion, medium chop
- 1 can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese soup
- ½ lb. cooked macaroni, reserve ½ cup of macaroni water
- 6 oz. sour cream
- ¼ cup Island Time Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each S+P
- 1 can diced roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoon butter or olive oil
Boil macaroni according to package instructions. Drain and reserve ½ cup of the cooking water.
In a large frying pan, brown the beef. Drain, if necessary. Return cooked beef to pan.
Add onions and over low/medium heat, cook onions until tender. Add either butter or olive oil.
Add chili powder, garlic powder, S+P. Stir.
In a mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream, Island Time Pepper Sauce and the reserved macaroni water.
Add mixture to beef and onions. Stir until mixture is well heated and begins to bubble.
Reduce heat to LOW.
Add cooked macaroni, diced roasted tomatoes and ½ cup of cheese. Stir well and heat.
Right before serving add the remainder of the cheese and cover until melted.
(Makes 6 full cup servings.)