Buffalo Chicken Dip
This one is definitely a crowd pleaser - great for game day and other family gatherings!
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 cup of Island Time Hot Sauce (more to taste)
- 8 oz container of cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend (or your favorite blue cheese or gorgonzola)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing.
- 1 bag tortilla chips and/or veggies for dipping
- Poach about 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast in chicken stock and water.
- Using 2 forks, gently thread chicken into small chunks. You can also shred your chicken in your (Kitchenaide) use the flat, paddle beater.
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with Island Time Hot Sauce, to taste. My family likes it spicy, so I use lots!
- Let the chicken soak in the hot sauce until ready to use.
- Spread one 8 oz container of cream cheese into the bottom of an un-greased baking pan or casserole dish.
- Top with buffalo chicken.
- Sprinkle on some cheese. I like a Mexican cheese blend, but you can also use blue cheese or gorgonzola.
- Finish it off by drizzling on some Ranch dressing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until dip is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with chips and veggies for dipping!