Island Time Recipes
-1 Pound of Chicken (4 chicken breasts)
-4 Slices of Hickory Smoked Bacon
-1 Package Yellow Rice
-2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-2 Cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
-2 Tablespoons Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce (Add more if you like it hot!)
-Sour Cream for topping
- ¼ Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce
Marinate the chicken in marinade mixture. Preheat oven to 350. Wrap each chicken breast in one slice of bacon and bake on 350 to 165 degrees. Cook the yellow rice using the package directions. Once the rice is done, mix in Ro*Tel, Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce and 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese. Cube the cooked chicken, cut the bacon up and add both to the mixture. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top of the mixture. Bake on 350 degrees until cheese is lightly browned. (About 20 minutes) Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream on top.
- 1 Tablespoon Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce (Add more if you like hot!)
-½ Cup of Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Cooked Pasta (Bowties or Penne are the best)
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Pepper, chopped
To make dressing mix the olive oil and Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce. Chop the yellow pepper. Toss the cooked pasta, tomatoes, yellow pepper and dressing.
- 8 oz. glass
- 7 oz. V8 Juice
- 1 oz. Vodka
- ¼ Teaspoon Lime Juice
- ½ Teaspoon Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce
- 4 oz. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce
- Dash of Lemon Juice
Stir all ingredients together. Add more hot sauce to taste.
Refrigerate after making.
For Each Burrito:
- 10 inch Flour Tortilla
- 1 Egg
- Meat: ham or sausage (or whatever you like)
- Vegetables: tomatoes, mushrooms, onions or green peppers (or whatever you like)
- Cheddar cheese (or whatever you like)
In a sauté pan cook meat(s)and vegetables. Once cooked, add egg and scramble together.
Using a griddle pan, warm tortillas flat on each side. Once filling mixture is cooked, add cheese and roll into tortilla.
Grill tortilla on griddle(on both sides)
Don't forget to top your burrito with Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce!
Classic Dip, For Medium Heat
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Island Time Hot Pepper Sauce (Add Hot Sauce to taste)
Mix ingredients with spoon in bowl. Use on chips, fruits or vegetables!