Get sauced in historic downtown Oxford on Saturday, September 8 from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM for the 6th Annual North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest. Over 70+ vendors take part in this event. Come sample and purchase hot sauces, barbeque sauces, beers, wines and special foods all made in North Carolina.
This year should be bigger and better than ever and all the activities will certainly spice up the blends and texture of downtown’s historical streets.
There is so much to do this year and the event continues to grow. Here is a sampling:
- North Carolina Pepper Eating Contest. You could win $300.
- Enjoy music by local entertainers
- 12th annual Oxford Parks & Recreation Top 50 Car Show on College Street
- Granville County Museum September Sensations Bazaar
- Artist Dan Nelson will create the festival on canvas.
- Granville Gardeners Plant Sale
- Activities for the kids.
- Great shopping, food and so much more.
The North Carolina Hot Sauce Contest has transformed the community and the downtown into a “Smoking Hot Family Oriented Day” bringing in thousands of people into Oxford. We hope you will come out and support this event, said Tanya Weary, Downtown Development Director.
A weekly open-air market featuring a variety of vendors
Join us on May 2nd as Uptown Greenville kicks-off the start of the Uptown Umbrella Market and celebrates the new site in the heart of Greenville. You'll find fresh produce, seafood, artisan cheeses, handmade arts, jewelry, antiques, vintage items, homemade ice cream and yogurt, local craft brew and more!
Become a fan of the Uptown Umbrella Market!
The market is held weekly on Wednesday evenings from 5-8pm weekly from May through August.
The Uptown Umbrella Market is an event founded to pursue the following goals:
- To provide an inviting, centrally located, and hospitable space for contact between area farmers, artisans, producers, crafters, and the public.
- To promote the sale of locally grown produce, plants, baked goods, freshly caught seafood, meats, dairy, art and other hand-crafted products.
- To increase access to fresh, nourishing, locally-produced foods and other products of local labor.
- To enhance the quality of life in the Greenville area by providing a community activity which fosters an entrepreneurial spirit, social gathering, interaction, equity, education, and helps to build a sustainable local economy and sense of place for residents and visitors.
Make plans to attend the 31th Annual BBQ Festival on the Neuse and Wil King Hog Happenin.
Downtown Kinston is the place to be May 2-5 with non-stop activities, entertainment and the best BBQ in North Carolina.
Bring the family for a weekend of good times and memories! Enjoy beach music, burgers, barbeque, fireworks & fun southern style!
Island Time will be there May 4th & 5th!!
For more information and schedule of events visit ::
Join us at PirateFest 2012!
Friday, April 13, 2012 5-9 PM &
Saturday, April 14, 2012 10-8 PM
Music, Entertainment, Vendors, Dancing, Pirate Parade, AND MORE!!
For more info and schedule of events visit ::
Thank you for Joining All Good Naturals at the 12th Annual Canine Crawl !!
We had a blast with our pets in Town Commons, Greenville, NC - March 25, 2012
Got Pics?? Share them on Facebook!! http://facebook.com/AllGoodNaturals
--> For more info about Eastern Carolina Humane Society visit: http://www.hsecarolina.org/